NEW STUDENTS SHOULD KNOW
- You will be required to fill out a registration/waiver form. This form can be filled out at the studio.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to sign-in.
- Yoga classes begin exactly on scheduled time. Doors will be locked (no late entry).
- Bring a yoga mat, a large towel, and water. These may be rented at the studio in case you forget.
- Avoid eating a big meal 2 – 3 hours before class.
- Wear light, fitted exercise clothing such as sport bra/tank top, shorts or swimwear. Avoid sweats, long pants, heavy t-shirts.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day so that you’re well hydrated before coming to class.
- Please no heavy perfumes or oils.
- During class refrain from talking or whispering.
- Do your best to stay in the room.
- Make sure you bring enough water to last the entire class.
- The teacher will indicate when we take the first break. After that please drink as needed between postures.
- You may use a hand towel to wipe your hand or eyes, but please refrain from wiping sweat throughout the class. This is your body's cooling mechanism; its best to leave it on your skin.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- Focus only on yourself in the mirror.
- Observe silence.
- Leave the room quietly.
good to know
- All Bikram classes are 90 mins and are suitable for beginner to advanced.
- The yoga studio is open 20 mins before each class and no longer than 20 mins after class.
- No late entry. Doors will be locked at the start of class.
- We also ask that you plan to stay for the full 90 mins, with the exception of an emergency or a teachers prior notification.
- Our studio has shower facilities for both men and women with complimentary toiletries.